Monday, November 29, 2010

Getting Crafty for Christmas

Over the next few days I will be posting some Christmas projects I have been working on over the past few days.

Today's project I am posting is some altered star ornaments.

I bought these star ornaments a few years ago at an after Christmas sale. That year I had cover other stars with pattern paper but for this year I wanted to do something a bit different.

So I painted 2 of the 3 stars I had....let them dry and then I cut out some snow flake circles with my scalloped scissors from My Mind's Eye Sweet Dreams Holiday Avenue.

I am going to giving one of these stars to my mail carrier, one I will be taking part in my extended families ornament exchange and one will be going on our tree.





I enjoyed making these fun ornaments! Thanks for check them out!

PS If you are looking for an awesome blog for inspration or a challenge...Check out this Blog Paper Issues http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2010/11/holiday-hook-up.html

2 comments:

  1. Ya know, ya just can't go wrong with stars. They're so versatile. And you did a marvelous job with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! Thanks for posting them at Paper Issues

    ReplyDelete