Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blood work

So I have been feeling all out of whack the past few weeks and I have been frustrated with the stalled weight loss progress. So I decided to switch doctors and find out what is going on with me.

LOVE, LOVE the practice I switched to. It is where I take my dad and the all the staff is awesome! So I was sent for blood work to see is it was my blood sugar cause these problems(long family history of diabetes and I was diagnosed with Type 2 in late 2009). Well the results are in and it is my blood sugar. It was 140 fasting not good!!!!

So I am on meds and I am watching my sugar/carb intake and I found a great website with a message board! I am going to get this under control and I am going to get healthy!

Now where did I put my glucose meter???

2 comments:

  1. Yay Trish. I'm glad you switched. Sounds like it was a step in the right direction. I know you'll get this thing under control and be feeling better SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you figured out what was giving you trouble! good luck with getting back on track :)

    ReplyDelete