Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Santa was here!



When I first saw how little was under the tree I was like OMG poor Ty is getting nothing this Christmas.

Then I realized a few things. He didn't have a huge list, he has been spoil all month by family members and his birthday is a month away. Oh yeah and he has a room filled with toys.

I have to remind myself that we didn't add to out debt this Christmas since we paid cash for everything we bought this year and that Christmas isn't all about how you got but about giving to others and being there for others.

The best part was he loved everything he got and didn't feel at all like he was missing out!

As for me I finally got a KINDLE!!! I am so happy with it! Plus I got a surprise gift the Ty picked out. He picked out jammies and a hat, mittens, scarf set!

Matt got a new controller thingy for his fleet of r/c helicopters and Ty picked him out a Camo Snuggie and the Clapper...yes the Clapper!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. The biggest gift...no debt! I salute you. Nice way to lessen 2011 stress. Happy New Year my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty had a great Christmas...he was smiling so much when we saw him....

    ReplyDelete