Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Time is Flying

I can't believe it is the 8th of December already!

This past weekend was the Christmas gathering with my cousins from my mom's side of the family. It had been a while since we have all been together because of every one's schedules. It was great seeing everyone and getting to reconnect! They also spoiled my son with lots of Christmas presents. He was in heaven!

I can't wait to see how some of the pictures came out and will post when I get them uploaded.

As far as Christmas goes I only have one more present to buy and that one is for the hubby. Otherwise all presents are bought and in gift bags. I normal wrap but this year I am going the gift bag route.

All I have left to do is some baking for this weekends Christmas gathering for Matt's family and taking out Christmas picture, making the card and sending those out. Thank goodness for digital scrapbooking and Send Out Cards!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment