Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Overwhelmed

I feel like I am always overwhelmed.

I know I am not the only one that feel this way.

I feel like we are all so over scheduled and then there are the distractions around me that I need to set limits on so I don't fall behind and get you guesses it OVERWHELMED.

So one of the things I put off but love doing is blogging. I am hoping to get better about adding this into my weekly regime. I have been slowly adding things into my day. Once I mastered adding the task I then add another. This is helping me not feel so overwhelmed and if I miss something I remind myself it is okay and I move on.

I have to remember I need to put me first, then my family and then everything else. I want to be healthy so I am around for my kids and I want to have a happy healthy marriage and I want to be a great caregiver to my dad.

No more feeling overwhelmed just keep in focus what is important!

so just a quick post today with the promise to be blogging more!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment