Friday, June 28, 2019

Water, water, water

Are you drinking enough water?? If you watch my stories you know I drink one of these huge yellow cups of water before my coffee or breakfast in the morning and then I have another around lunch. I will have another or if I am working I’ll get a 33 oz water.

I used to never drink water. I would go from coffee to soda to coffee to maybe a water then. 
I was tired ALL THE TIME. I thought it was lack of sleep or some kind of depressive state or doing to too much for to many people. 
Then I started reading about hydration as I was learning to become a healthier version of myself. I learned all that coffee and soda was probably a big part of my problems.

I was dehydrating myself. So I started drinking 8 glasses of water a day and keeping track of my progress in my planner. 
Almost right away I started to feel a difference. As soda and coffee consumption went down my water consumption went up. 
I am drink about 100oz a day and if I get less in I can feel it the next day.


Do you drink enough water?? How much in day??



No comments:

Post a Comment