Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Post 21 day fix

I finished up the 21 Day Fix 6 pounds down! Which is huge for me I lose weight slowly and to lose 6 pounds in 21 days has me very happy! I really liked the program and I look forward to doing it again soon. I even think my husband will like the work outs. I know he enjoyed the food I prepared during the program. I did not get a picture when I finished. I do have some pictures to post for my before pictures for the next challenge I started yesterday. I really don't see a difference in the pictures from the pictures I took for the 21 Day Fix but I see a big difference in the pictures I posted from December. I am going to work on putting together a collage later of those pictures. I will post that as soon as I get them and a post together. As for the challenge that started yesterday it is T25. This will be round 2 for me and so far I am nailing the work outs because I am must stronger and faster! YAY! Thanks for stopping by for my quick update!

No comments:

Post a Comment