Friday, July 11, 2014

Why I do this......

I thought I would do a little post about why I am so determined to get fit and healthy. The main reason is because I want to be an example to my children and see my children have children. See 11 years ago on January 16 I lost my mom. She died of congestive heart failure. That was the main factor and the secondary factor was pancreatic cancer. She also was in renal failure and had 2 toes and part of her foot amputated as the results of non healing wound from her out of control diabetes. She was only 54! I was 22 and had no mom and she died pretty much in my 19 year old brothers arms. I have decided I don't want that to be me and my children. I miss her so much still 11 years later. She was not physically there see me get married or the birth of my children. I like to think she is was there with me those days and may other days. I like to think of her as our guardian angel. that she is always looking down at us and protecting us. So I have decided I need to put me first when it comes to getting healthy. So we are eating cleaner and training meaner! I want my kids to see my and my husband be the better example. I also want to show others with crazy busy lived you can fit time in to be healthier so I joined Beachbody so I could coach others! Thanks for stopping by and reading my ramblings today!

1 comment: