Monday, March 17, 2014

Clean Eating

Very excited to start a 21 day clean eating challenge today! it is much needed after the weekend of birthday parties we went attended and with summer coming up I am looking forward to starting this clean eating habit and having fresh fruit and veggies! I am also working hard on planning our meals and sticking to the meal! I found this cool site to help with the planning! Once I figure it out and make sure I like I will post a link!! Want to win a copy of Hip Hop Abs???? Then head on over to Planks and Playdates follow the link to the entry form! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!
    I, too, am trying to eat healthier. I'm not even thinking about weight loss, just getting healthier. I figure they go together, hand in hand. We've also joined a our local community center (just $30 for both of us for a year), its very convenient for work and home. They have a small gym w/treadmills, elipticals, weights, bikes, etc. So now we are exercising for the first time in years.

    Are we or aren't we fabulous! Go team!

    ReplyDelete