Monday, January 5, 2015

Day 1 Insanity Max:30

Today was the first day of Insanity Max:30 and I loved it! It was the craziest 30 minutes of a workout I have even done. I modified 90% of the workout and I am was still huffing and puffing. My max out time was 6:02. That was about the time Shaun T wanted us down on the floor and I needed to take a few seconds before I got down on the floor. I loved that there were water breaks and that I could split the screen. One screen with the group working out and the second screen was just he modifier. That helped me keep focus so I can be sure my form was good. The next thing I LOVE about this program are the food guides. The Nutrition to the Max guild is broken down by the container colors I have been using since the 21 Day Fix came out and I feel in love with that meal plan. It also has a No time to Cook Guide. I am trying really hard not to eat out but with crazy after school schedules it happens. It gives great suggestions to try and what to skip.
I am looking forward to the next 60 days and all the changes that will be happening to my health! Now time to have a one of my favorite shake that I make with Shakeology. Recipe below! Vanilla Banana Peanut butter Shake
One pack of Vanilla Shakeology 1 cup unsweet vanilla almond milk 1 banana dash of vanilla extract 1 tbsp. of PB Fit about 5 ice cubes Put all the ingredients in the blend and blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment